Seven Principle of software Testing :
Testing shows presence of defects. : No application is bug free.
- Exhaustive testing is not possible. : End to End testing impossible. With all combinations.
- Early testing. Testing should start early as document creation.
- Defect clustering. Small number of bugs contain more bugs
- Pesticide paradox. Small module have more defects.
- Testing is context dependent. Ecommerce testing is different than Insurance product testing.
- Absence of errors fallacy. Software testing is not about finding and fixing defect, it's all about operational use.