Agile process starts in the beginning of the project with continuous integration between application development and software testing outsourcing. Along with the incrementing development, the QA process is initiated by functional testing services.
Agile Testing Strategies:
1. Iteration: Under the first stage some initial setup tasks are performed like selecting people for testing, identifying testing tools, scheduling resources etc.
2. Development : Majority of the testing occurs during Construction phase. Under this phase, software testing services works on the prioritized requirement.
3. Release : It is the process of deploying the system successfully into production. Training of end users, support people and operational people comes under this phase.
The agile testing is based on four sections and it helps to understand how agile works:
1. Phase 1: In this phase, software testing services mainly works on the internal code quality i.e., mainly to perform Unit Tests and Component Tests.
2. Phase 2: In this phase software testing services mainly works on the requirements and they perform testing on main scenarios and workflows.
3. Phase 3: This phase shows the status of Phase 1 and Phase 2. In this phase, software testing services performs the Usability Testing, Exploratory Testing ans User acceptance testing
4. Phase 4: This phase is based on the non-functional requirements like application performance, security, stability. Software testing services performs Scalability testing, Data migration testing, Scalability testing, Load testing, etc. in this phase.