Software Testing Board
Join 500+ Software Testing professionals. Solve problem and get your problem solved. Register Now!
Find JDK Installation Directory
First you need to know the installation path for the Java Development Kit.
Open the default installation path for the JDK:
There should be a subdirectory like:
Set the JAVA_HOME Variable
Once you have the JDK installation path:
1. Right-click the My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties.
2. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button.
3. Under System Variables, click New.
4. Enter the variable name as JAVA_HOME.
5. Enter the variable value as the installation path for the Java Development Kit.
6. Click OK.
7. Click Apply Changes.
You might need to restart Windows.
Get access to your account and question